“I feel the most powerful, peaceful and productive when I am mindfully tapped into my authentic self. I love helping individuals, parents and families connect with the power of small shifts that so often promote big, powerful change.” – Naphtali Roberts, LMFT – Montrose Ca
How I work
As a counselor and therapist, I am passionate about helping individuals and families shift from simply surviving to really thriving. I do this in several different ways. Of course, I offer counseling sessions in my Montrose CA office, and, in addition, I provide walk-and-talk therapy, often in the beautiful Desano Gardens, and concierge services that can include sessions in your office, on-set for film industry professionals or online throughout California.
I use a direct and playful solutions-focused approach that, in part, promotes mindfulness to support children, teens, individuals and families in identifying their authentic selves – the personality, pace, strengths, weaknesses and goals that support a shift into thriving.
A little about me
- Wife to creative small business owner who I sometime refer to as “the pirate builder”
- Mother to 3 amazing kids (the three little monkeys.) who constantly are teaching me more about authenticity, pacing and passion
Things I love
- Being in nature- Think day hikes/ glamping. I want to love camping, but I really love sleeping on a mattress
- Coffee lover and sort of a snob about it
- A really good story – I love how a story can connect, teach and shift us
- Podcasts Favorites: TED Radio hour, This American life, Boss Mom and Story Pirates with my 3 little monkeys